- All visitors to the school including parents and guardians should report to the Principal’s Office or in her absence, see the Teacher-in- Charge before entering any classroom.
- Unless it is an emergency, the best time to visit the school is before 9 am, between 12 noon – 1pm, and after 2:30 pm. Notwithstanding, parents are encouraged to make an appointment to visit the school or to seat in class.
- Due to limited space, vehicles are not permitted on the school compound.
- All staff members must be respected by all visitors visiting the school.
Any visitor who disrespects any member of staff will be asked to leave the school premises. If he or she refuses the assistance of the police will be solicited.
- All individuals must dress appropriately when visiting the school. No short skirts, short pants, spaghetti strap tops, garments exposing stomach and indecent dressing will not be allowed on the school compound.
Persons who are not attired appropriately will be denied permission to enter classes or to be on the school compound.
- Loud music is not allowed on the school premises.
- Visitors should not visit the school while under the influence of alcohol or and illegal drugs.
- Obscene and abusive language is prohibited on the school’s premises.
Individuals, who cause disturbances at the school, will be asked to vacate the school premises. If he or she refuses, the assistance of the police will be solicited.
- Absolutely no unauthorized persons should confront any student. All complaints should be directed to the class teachers, Teacher-in –Charge or the principal.
If any individual confronts a student, he/she will be made to apologize to the child. The individual may be asked to leave the school’s compound or the assistance of the police will be solicited according to the nature of the situation.